View Single Post
Old July 24, 2004, 12:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Well I saw our bowling and it was horrible. Just crap. They not believe in themselves it seemed. Sujon is not an opening bowler and its pathetic that everyone knows that yet there he is with the new ball. We had fielders stacked on the offside only for sujon to keep sending in leg side wides. Every single delivery from him was benign and pitched in at the worng place, well almost.

He wasn't the only culprit. What's happened to rafique? He can't turn the ball anymore, he doesn't flight the ball, is he finished?

razzak and tapash had a few decent deliveries, and I was half awake through rana's deliveries.

as for the batting, we scored 13 runs or something like that between overs 11 and 20. 13 runs. These guys can't use the pace of the ball to their advantage, can't find gaps and the unnecessary run-outs, oh God! I don't know how ashraful and rana dragged on for a 100 runs but I had to sleep and didn't watch it.

I felt like the days when pakistan and sri lanka would score 555/5 dec. against us. I would send this team home and give them a month off before they play more cricket.