View Single Post
Old June 11, 2013, 11:42 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: taskin / anamul

hardly we have any match to play , and bcb refused it , like seriously ? this why i alwasy thought mostofa kamal was one of the best bcb president , remember last year how he try to arranged series against southafrica but he failed than he went for tri series against zimbabwe , and he succceede , and that later on we played against irish dutch etc , even tho it was only 2 or 3 month gap between bd international game but kamal didnt want to see that our players sit down while other international are team playing , this was lyk positive president act where he spend almost 3 core taka

but now look at what we have this year no international game for 5 month but still they refused the invitation by ireland , just bcz they might have to spend 1 core tk or whatever reason9(cant put the corrupt money on their pocket) , by 5 month we might hardly realize if bangladesh stills play international cricket or not , but sake of our cricket this guy papon must go , and need to bring back mostofa kamal or saber chowdurhy , the reason why i said that look what kamal did before the 2011 wc , he start the stadium renovation did so many things to be succesfull where we only hosted 8 matches , but this time we gonna host the whole t20 wc alone but they didnt even start the work on any stadium , which putting dout on that touranament ,

i just wanna say hey allah save bangladesh cricket form this kinda negative mind people