View Single Post
Old May 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Austin.

Buddy, While I don't agree BD would have or deserves to go through to the SF. But you lot (Ind fans) need to learn to be wiser!, am sure ya all watched enough cricket long time, to know something of the game. The match in the QF, the whole complexion would have been different had Nohit got out to the so called "no ball" - game would have had a different context chasing under 270. "You can't keep making this lame excuse you lost by 109 runs even if Nohit got out you'd still lost by 109runs" - yes you won, good on you. But game would have been different if it was under 270 to chase and bd would have felt they've got great chance-- won't saying they'd won it or anything.. Just saying what most of us feel. Or felt during the game.

Anyway. It's past. Let's move on.
Yes agree chasing 270 is different (Pysologically) from chasing 300, even though difference is only 30 runs. But I do not think BD would have chased anything over 250 in MCG under lights. There is a reason no team ever chased 300 at G.

You lost that game due to some spineless batting by your lower order, specially by Mushfiq and Shakib. They increased the required run rate so much that it was almost an impossible target.
I do not think Rohit Sharma dismissal would have many difference at all.

But yeah I agree, its past now. So lets move on.