View Single Post
Old December 17, 2012, 12:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
I suggest you stop assuming I am talking out of my posterior about this issue. I have researched about drone attacks, their effectiveness, and the collateral damage (foreseen in most cases). I don't want to derail this thread, but killings of children (and 1 out of 6 killed in drone attacks ARE children) simply cannot have any justifications - regardless of whether the killers are the Taliban targeting Malala or the tech-savvy Western armies killing potential Malalas.
Unfortunately no one is going to give a horse s**t about the names of those ten girls who faced horrific and painful ending of their lives because some stupid maniac felt planting a deadly bomb by the side of the road they regularly went to get firewood.

Quote:
In a separate episode, 10 girls were killed in a rural district of eastern Afghanistan on Monday when a roadside bomb exploded while they were collecting firewood, the Afghan police said. The office of the governor of Nangarhar Province said the girls were all between 9 and 11 years old. The Ministry of Education said some were as young as 6.
NY Times Report