View Single Post
Old January 24, 2011, 04:34 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd fan
Here is Mashrafee's stats in ODIS for the last two years compared with his stats from his debut in ODI's:
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...;type=allround

Mashrafee has a bowling average of 44.54 and has a highest score in batting of 22 in the last two years in ODIs. Shafiul has a bowling average of 31.56, Rubel has a bowling average of 36.72, Nazmul has a bowling average of 33.36, Shahadat has a bowling average of 43.42, Syed Rasel has a bowling average of 33.62. Same with ashraful, he has been 'out of form' for the last couple of years (although everyone already knows that)
What I am saying is that to not judge players on their past performance, but on their present performance.
I just don't understand why there is violence in bangladesh because of the exclusion of him from the 15 man squad.

My first thread! Didn't know how to create a new thread since last year but finally found the button.

May BD do well in the world cup
In the ODI, RR is as (in fact, more) important as the average. What are the RR of these bowlers? Both career averages and last couple of years' averages...