View Single Post
Old March 9, 2010, 09:14 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu2abu
It's good to see enamul in the squad. He must have been feeling pretty low over the last year or so especially have gone to play for Maharashtra and struggling to take wickets there.

Since then, he's been more of a regular (even playing a few ODIs) and has started bowling with real confidence. I hope now he can start living up to his true potential.

There's a chance that all 3 spinners will play (shakib, razzak and enamul) but I think it's more likely that only two of these will play and mahmudullah (and possibly naeem too) will support them. If picking only 2, my guess is enamul will get the nod to partner shakib ahead of razzak

It might be tempting to call up shuvo, but when we're playing England and with the abundance of SLAs we have, surely it's wiser not to call up a rookie.

Bangladesh will have to play out of their skins, but I think a win is possible...
shuvo may be a rookie but if he is an effective rookie, than i wud prefer him over enamul, whose experience has counted for very little when it comes to taking wickets.