View Single Post
Old January 18, 2010, 03:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk619
we should also hate ashraful then, who used to talk bullshit when he was a captain.and the chor thappor to jalal.......but, ppl don't really hate ashraful abt this....it's the batting consistency.you ppl shouldn't like SN because of his unconsistency. Forget about what he said in the past, ppl made sometimes big mistakes in life. typical fact, but now he gets a chance to perform for the national team. take the chance, use it, otherwise, drop him!
First of all, I don't hate any of our players. They are playing for the country and trying their best. If someone doesn't perform well then I don't want him in the team. That certainly doesn't mean I have to hate him. I cannot hate someone for incapabilities as long as he tries. But if someone thinks that the country is not enough for them, there is enough reasons for disliking him. So is the case for SN and Dhiman.

I definitely can forgive someone if he asks for it. As far as I remember, I didn't see SN or Dhiman asking for forgiveness. So no question of forgiving comes here.