View Single Post
Old September 16, 2010, 11:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

just wanted to revive this thread:

I want to make one simple point, for this reason i am reviving this thread:

the sole reason why "Sunnis" take a super harsh stance against people(not just shia's but anyone) who curses sahabah(May Allah be pleased with them)) or insults them or claims their speech to be false is because is because is because they were the closest people of RasulUllah(may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) the closest people of RasulUllah(may ALlah's peace and blessings be upon him) who understood the qur'an and lived up to it word by word! these are the people who will be the the first people to enter paradise, true servants of Allah! they sacrificed more than any one of you and me they sacrificed so much in the path of Allah....because of their efforts, we have 1.2 billion people celebrating E'id and benefitting from Islam all over the world.

these are the people whom Allah is pleased with as mentioned in Qur'an!( look up surah bayyinah! it has eight verses and it is in between surah zilzal and surah qadr)...look up surah tawbah as well....9th surah of qur'an!

it is possible they may make mistakes, for they were human.we should respect them for whom they were

in any case: cursing another human being/being racist shows how low someone can go to defame someone else to prove a trivial point.....

that is all what i wanted to say.