View Single Post
Old March 22, 2011, 03:32 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
As I said in another thread, I am sick of this moron, don't want him anywhere near the national team, not even in the A-team (let alone leading it). We got plenty of youngsters coming up, give one of them a chance in place of this idiot.
Ashraful is a moron ?? is a idiot ?? don't want him anywhere near the national team ??

I am not a stat guru, but I do know for sure, many of our matches were win only by Ashraful. He was our cricket icon for ICC. Many great players said Ashraful is the most talented player of BD in his time. Now u r saying all this to this guy ? I think in near future guys like u will also forgot what Shakib and Tamim doing for our Cricket. Ashraful, Aftab, Sumon, Rasel, Rafique, all should be remembered with due respect. Thanks to god, that he is not still our captain and only plays two matches in WC, otherwise everybody will blame him for all that happened. What Shakib bring as a best player and our captain in this WC ? He is the best allrounder in ranking, then what is Kallis, Watson, Yuvraj. you guys think before u talk.