View Single Post
  #16  
Old September 26, 2018, 06:55 PM
MarufH's Avatar
MarufH MarufH is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 20, 2006
Location: Washington D.C., USA
Favorite Player: David Warner
Posts: 3,484

If we win, it will give us a tremendous boost as both Shakib and Tamim are out. It will mean that we have a strong bench and we are on the right track.
.
.
.
I gotta stop dreaming... we probably have 23% chance of winning and 77% chance of losing.
__________________
Bangladesh!
Reply With Quote