View Single Post
Old January 13, 2018, 06:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Makes zero sense. Don't cut/paste my comments and take it out of context. If you're gonna come out of left field and interject into a convo, understand it first.
i think it makes perfect sense. let me add some more name

1. cameron white---at the age of 34 years 148 days recalled to australia team ahead of younger maxwell, darcy short, and other. do u think australia is shortage of talented young players?

2. pakistan: shoib malik, mohammed hafeez, azhar ali, zulfiqar babar, misbah, saeed ajmal, then ijaj ahmed, selim malik also recalled after long hiatus--- they were out but recalled. pakistan was never shortage of talented players

3. india recalled agarkar, yuvraj in the past

4. Australia---Tim paine, mattew wade, chris rogers, sean marsh (age 34) , stephen o keefe (33), brad hodge, brad hogg, adam vogues, nathan lyon, jason krejga, dirk nannes, ryan harris etc. australia was never shortage of talented young players

5. NZ--neil broom, brownlie, wagner, watling, sinclair, todd astle, chris harris, jeetan patel, luke ronchi,

6. there is plenty of example in england and west indies and srilanka team too

i dont think, any of those teams are lack of talented young players. we need a blending of new and old experienced inform players. its not right to discard or shut door for relatively older player , just because they are over 30. thats just my opinion