View Single Post
Old January 30, 2018, 12:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Yeah bro.... meanwhile when rest of the world is progressive and has a f-the-world-if-they-can't-adjust-grow-a-thick-skin-FFS mentality, we are imprisoning "for hurting little alauddin babu's religious sentiments.." oh ffs... generation and culture of snowflakes, millennials and ENTITLEMENT

see, the thing about entitlement card is...anyone can play it and pretty much use it against you..

shara dunia ek dike agaye jaitese.. ar amra din k din backward e porinoto hocche..

then again this is what you get when you have a nonsecular regime like that of Bangladesh appeasing 99% of the populace who are muslims...

then again MAJORITY IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT...heck..

this is EXACTLY what the TYRANNY of MAJORITY is...

lol... I will never understand this thing call "hurting ones ____ sentiment" ...
Seriously grow up , this is insane.

If Awami-League is hell bent on destroying the last remains of Sundarban, am I to just accept that and not say a word?
As much as I love Bangabandhu, he had his flaws weather that be his Rakhi Bahini or his Baksal. So will I end up in prison for just quoting history and saying "I do not agree what he did there"? Is that all it takes ?

If I claim, "My religion is the best", is that hurting the religious sentiment of every other people of another religion?

Or If I just state Lunar calender is a pile of crap that serves no purpose, is that also akin to insulting Islam because they follow that calendar. Does that hurt someones religious sentiment? The spectrum is so broad that I am not even sure what can be stated any more without the fear of persecution.

This is Tyranny.