View Single Post
Old March 9, 2011, 03:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Richard Hadlee, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
the ICC already has a ODI league in place and its starting as soon as teh world cup ends (i think our series against AUS will be teh first series with the new league).

so all other ideas are pretty much a moot point, and i've seen a few good ideas for a test league.

basicially we are gonna see the status quo intact - since the big 4 countries are profiting financially, its not broken, so there won't be a need to fix it. i actually think the status quo is fine. they just need to encorporate a league system somehow. ICC has not elaborated on it yet, but its already decided upon.

what they need to do is involve the weaker teams more, but i doubt that will happen.

I don't belive anything final has been announced. ICCs plan talks about a 1 match between teams that can be home or away.

I understand that this post won't go anywhere (unless somebody with actual connections takes notice and puts it forward to somebody of any authority) but thats what we do here, don't we? Just look at all the selection threads.