View Single Post
Old June 21, 2012, 10:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Viv - he made all scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
Cant tell you how much i Agree with you on that. This is so true.

Why is such submissive mentality? I dont get it. Only Shakib and Tamim i saw are man enough to shut down any opposition, or atleast confront with storng mentality.

Does this have anything to do with our culture? they way we grow up in BD, India is pretty similar, cant agree.
I dont know...

We gotta make Academies like BARCA, build them up since they are kid....may be that will help.
Here is the deal budd...our player should have this attitude or belief in themself...no matter how good the opponent is, no matter how crap our player himself…u r not going to outplayed by the opponent till he is not pushing beyond his 100%...u wont let urself got beaten so easily, the enemy has to work their arse off to beat u…if u got hit once, u’ll come harder next time…no matter how bad ur situation is, u will not let ur enemy to take on u or owned u…

Mate trust me, I hate more than anything in my life to see the bowler’s helpless face when they are getting smashed. It doesn’t matter that u conceded 36 runs in 1 over but don’t show ur clueless expression to ur opponent. Keep trying to come harder on him. Same with batsmen’s clown like face.

I wish we can find someone in the team who can inject this belief in tigers. Needless to say that they are too young and decent to have this belief by nature