View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013, 05:29 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I don't know if you were watching the game or not but Mustard was hardly set. He was mistiming most of his shots and wasn't looking for singles. Also watching that run out, I thought Shabbir's call for that run was not that bad. It would've been tight but at that moment, they could hardly afford dot balls since the run rate was climbing. You have to trust your partner's call there IMO. With time, hopefully these mistakes get ironed out because this was the 1st game and players are still unsure of each other since they haven't practiced much together.
Ya, I understand they are playing together for the first time in a team and they haven't had much of practice session as well.. Tight callings will be difficult due t lack of understanding and trust on each other...I have no issue with that...I know it will improve with time.

But my comment was related to the drama they staged at the end, they should have decided who stays and who goes, rather than 3rd umpire... Someone jut had to have the commonsense to get out of the crease ... Hope Sabbir watched that his partner already turned back....