View Single Post
Old April 26, 2007, 11:53 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Default Bashar aims to win ODI series against India

Here we go!!

Bashar has started the mind game which in all previous cases were done by opposition captains. Target is set and now it's time to deliver.

Quote:
"There is always pressure in a home series and now the expectation is high after our victory against India. India will definitely be desperate to erase the bitter memory but I am confident of beating them again. I think it is difficult but not impossible to win the one-day series against India," said Bashar
Bashar, however, was a bit worried with the two-match Test series as they are going to resume the five-day game after a long thirteen-month break.

Quote:
"Yes, it would be a tough task for us to return to Test cricket because we haven't played many four-day games in the meantime. But I believe if we can play good cricket in the one-day series then it would be helpful," he explained.
It's really good to see the positive attitude. We must take each and every game with the same mentality. "Shommanjonok Porajoy" days should be over.