View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 09:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
I am sooooooo pissed at the Amazing Race producers..... $#%!^&*(()@!
what man? I love that amazing race. I rather see that than not see anything at all. I felt at home watching it.. twice... It was great.

This video, this canadian kid obviously got emotionally attached to bangladesh... almost crying. He became a true bangaalee... emotional!!

People want 2 week vacation.. to get away from work. They dont' wanna a freaken life change.... Bangladesh is a good visit place for summer trips for young college kids I think. So they can have perspective in life and would learn to appreciate life. BD i dn't think is that of a great palce for a 2 week vacation.

what he says is true about most Bangladeshi people. resilience, being happy with little, giving without expecting anything..... habu bhai probably took a week's salary hit trying to feed this guy with chiken polau...or sacrificed his own 5 year murgi his wife has been raising.

anyways this guy looks like humayun ahmed and is seeing beauty everywhere like HA. He should start writing stories.... maybe he can start with habu's 17 year old daughter.. if any. :p