View Single Post
Old October 10, 2003, 03:44 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Carte thats a good idea... I wouldnt mind sharing it if I can dnld the file in the first place... Just need someone really generous to upload it to any webserver...

Another Idea: there is a channel in UK, I think Bangla TV, they supposedly broadcast the day's hightlight and if someone can capture that it will be easier to upload as UK has much better internet connections transfer rate wise... One point though I am not sure if Bangla TV will air the highlight from BD-Eng series... They did that for BD-Pak series... So if someone from UK who has a TV card then wishes to record the video and then compress it to wmv (via windows movie maker, all XP users will have this software) or if a little more experienced compress with a Divx encoder.... A one hour show would be like max 40-60 MB at 350x280 rez...

Okk now ideas are given... anyone wants to carry it out and need some help u can contact me via MSN... anyone who will do this will be doing the ppl staying abroad a great favor...

Ok now I have to run for a midterm... I have it in 15 mins... everyone pray for me... i dont even have time to proofread this post... will do it once I get back

C ya