Thread: Hypocritical?
View Single Post
Old September 12, 2011, 12:22 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

I don't mind if Mushfiq becomes the captain of the Bangladesh cricket team. He is motivating and full of life on the field. And Ian Pont said he has got the most professional attitude within the team (what Ian described as Englishmen-like professionalism).
Having said that, i have got serious issues with the way Shakib and Tamim had been removed and got their characters assasinated over time. kaler Kontho, a handful of jealous ex-players and some corrupt BCB directors drummed up the attitude issue and bad behaviour propaganda without any specific evidence and some hypocritical fans added fuel to it. It's matter of great regret and shame that a grave injustice has been done to Shakib who is without any doubt the best cricketer in our history so far.
Amader problem holo, amra je bhalo tar dosh khujte microscope niye boshe thaki. Zim series e BD'r best performer by miles er daai nite hoilo failure er. Tamim was decent too. Baki 9 ta player er kisu hoilo na. Selector der kisu hoilo na, directors der kisu hoilo na.Bhabkhana emon je, eder theke to keu kisu expect kore na, era fail korleo ki. kintu Shakib keno ball e ball wicket nite pare na. Tamim keno proti match e century kore na. Fan der ei dhoroner attitude jodi hypocritical na hoi, taile hypocrite er difinition notun kore jante hobe.
Match thread e dekhtam kisu fan ase, jara Shakib beshi bowling korle bolto, he must be jealous of MUllah/Razzak. Kom bowling korle bolto arey beta IPL/County khele tired hoye gese, national team ki or ancestral property naki j ekhane eshe rest nibe. R era abar nijeder Shakib hater hishebe shikar o kore na. Ei dhoroner attitude jodi hypocritical na hoi, taile hypocritical konta?