View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Well thats precisely my point...everyone is equally culpable for their BS. There are some deluded folks who think that Western economic imperialism hasn't hurt a single soul.

Herewego, is under the mistaken delusion that I applaud the actions of razakars and anyone Islamic and condemn all else. I condemn anyone actively and unactively engaged in bullshit. Razakar or reverse razakar.

Most gulf arabs are dogs, I'm not disputing that...but to argue that blind eyed corportism eg "Wall Street" makes the world an awesome place if not for these stinking Ayrabs...is delusional to the point of deserving the ignominy they will inevitably bring upon themselves.
Sorry Zeeshan, will only discuss related issues here

So here is the real thing...
You put forward a point and when I counter it you conveniently focus on something totally different.

Your first point
West(including all of us who buys made in Bangladesh product) are equally guilty as Arabs who force people to do slavery.

My counter : Your above argument is flawed completely because Walmart or Ralph Lauren is not responsible to police our garment industry.
My Query 1: Am I wrong in assuming that?

Secondly how you draw a parallel between this and Arabs mistreatment of SA workers is beyond me.

You than shift your argument abruptly to suggest that Somehow a country is only responsible for its own citizen and it is in no way criminal to mistreat a foreign worker or tourist

My Query 2: Do you really believe that is the case??

Finally on your last post: You conveniently again decide not to answer my original queries and this time just accuse me of being a bigot and blinded by west without giving any example.

Since zeeshan rightly complained, I would like to ask you, why did you use this thread to talk abt Arabs treatment of workers?

The rest of your point can be discussed in a separate thread not to mention all faulty arguments....