View Single Post
Old August 24, 2011, 02:22 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleonIV
I have indeed read your whole post. I am not saying that you proposed making huge changes. You suggested making small changes and my point is that that would hardly have any tangible impact. Also, nowhere you mentioned anything specific about first-class cricket. Finally, from your sentence that I have quoted above, it is quite clear that you believe improvement can be made starting from very next series. That is what I vehemently oppose. My point is that even if we manage to win both the tests again WI, it shouldn't create an illusion of "improvement".
Well you can't predict that small changes wont have any impact at all. Including Nasir and Shuvagoto were small changes but it did impact the team even a little. I feel like this learning experience will definitely improve our players. But probably that improvement wont be clearly visible thats all. And I am tired of talking about first class cricket. Its evident that BCB wont do anything anytime soon. All these talk to improve our domestic infrastructure are nothing but "Chapabazi" So thats why i left it out.
Dont get me wrong, this writing was only about the next series. I will have to write another book if I want to talk every aspect of Bangladesh test cricket.