View Single Post
Old February 8, 2008, 12:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

1) your analogy makes no sense. Also because there is a consistency in the percentage of homosexuals (10%) throughout, it only means homosexuality is just part of normal distribution. Moreover, your assumption that crimes can not be genetic may also be wrong because there is a high correlation between crimes and men with xyy.

3) Evolution does not have a goal, it is due to changes via random mutations. Those that are able to survive will pass on their genes. It does not mean that those who can't or won't pass on their genes will not be born.

ur few points:
1) Homosexuality is probably multifactorial, just like diabetes or hypertension, and not mendelian. Hence there need not be any particular "gay gene".
2) Sigmund Freud answered that...in short, we are sexually attracted to everyone and I mean everyone but certain inhibition is developed as we grow up.
3) even if it (gayness) is created by human just like religion is created, then you do not have the rights to be intolerant of gays just like you don't have the rights to be intolerant of other's religion.

My opinion on this thread:
I dislike ANY show of public affection from any sexual orientation. It is, however, none of my business what two agreeing adults do behind doors.