View Single Post
Old October 7, 2010, 11:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
How is this professional? This isn't your typical basement discussion - you're writing for a daily and this dig at his background when he's playing for New Zealand was totally uncalled for.

DS, quite frankly, is made up of a bunch of grammatically challenged reporters who struggle to make up for it by constructing sentences with misplaced words and too much drama. Then you have those who do not have that problem - like yourself - and yet you can't show the courtesy of acknowledging a player who earns his bread in a country different from his place of birth. Where's the professionalism?
ATMR Bhai... you are entitled to your personal opinion, but I highly enjoy Isam bhais pieces. I remember few months ago, when we had no one but Sham Mia opening threads!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isam

1. You are entitled to your opinion on what I write and you are always welcome to criticize it. But when the criticism is not constructive, I am not inclined to give you a reply.
2. Do not attack people you don't know.
Like I said, I for one, highly enjoyed every piece you have written. Please keep em coming.