View Single Post
Old February 1, 2013, 10:36 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
LOL! U meant Second highest wicket taker In the last odi series or U mean second highest wicket taker amongst 4 full time bowlers of Bangladesh... or U mean second highest wicket taker compared to 5 other SLA's who weren't even playing the matches

Anyways Shabbir to almost man ijjot Dubay disilo Razzaq er, He should thank Shamsur for the brilliant catch.....
And who are those 5 special bowlers you are talking about? I see Enamul, Sunny, Mosharaf(missed 1 game), Shuvo, Sanjamul, Arafat all played 5 or more games. Only Sajib played 3 games.

I don't see any great SLA missing the games.

Fielder ra to catch dorar jonnei mathe thake naki? It's a team game or one man game? Bowler bowl o korbe abar doraiya catch o dorbe then tokhoni she ekjon bhalo bowler hobe tai na?

And I didn't even compare him with any other bowlers in my first post. I compared him with his other team mate Nasir. Nasir is the most run scorer and Razzak is the highest wicket taker in his team.