View Single Post
Old June 29, 2012, 07:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Now I like your name as spelled by you..."Zeeshan No Talk Mahmood" .. Appropriate

On Topic @ Kohli Sox;

The last match played by SA was on 30 March 2012 against India, so last time I saw them; they had Kallis, Botha, Morkel.... And A few others who didn't feature in this match. We know Smith, Ab and Steyn are permanent in the team. There was no Amla in that team too. So this team is 60-70% different/depleted than their actual team. So that doesn't allow me to be all gaga over this win and rightly so, even the team isn't over celebrating it.

Yes, win is win and we can't be unhappy with a win, whatever is the team. So I'm happy that we won... But don't like to go all gaga with the win...heyy we've beaten SA etc etc etc... I hope you get the point. You will see in the world cup, what team they field and how it's different than this team. If they field the same team and just with AB as you say, I will be happier with this one too. Till then I can disagree that this was the SA best team and wait....no probs.
The match against India was dedicated to Kallis for his outstanding contribution to SA right much like the one that Ntini had