View Single Post
Old February 2, 2011, 02:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
CCS -GAZI TANK
Kapali returned to the dressing room as the ninth batsman out, leaving his team to score 14 runs from last eight balls to chase down 278. The match reached an exciting position when Gazi required three runs from the last ball but Syed Rasel could manage only one by pushing the ball to mid-off and his attempt for a second run to tie the match went in vain as Robiul caught him short of his ground.
After Mohammad Mithun's 73, Kapali took the charge and smote five sixes and three boundaries during his 69-ball stay.
Earlier CCS put up a challenging total thanks to three half-centuries from Shuvagoto Hom (89), Atiqur Rahman (62) and Nazmul Hossain, who put the bowlers to the sword during his hurricane knock of 50 off 20 balls that contained four boundaries and as many sixes.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=172651

Seriously guys, what does this guy have to do to prove he is the biggest hitter in Bangladesh? I remember one of his six actually flew out of of Bangandhu Stadium (who the heck has done that everr). Please atleast take him in our t20 squad, this guy is a genious. Hell, I would pay just to watch him in domestic matches, I can't wait for his debut in t20s.