View Single Post
Old August 11, 2009, 08:20 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

I Love this initiative by Shardul Bhai:

1. Even Though ZeeshanM started a similar thread on the same topic, that thread was hijacked for the causes quite antagonistic to the ideals represented by that thread topic...

2. This thread will really zoom in an focus on the important advice which we can all learn and implement in our own life...see the results in real life...

instead of just saying oh he(PBUH) was a great man..this and that..this would be the PROOF of it...

whether The ahadith themselves are authentic or not is a different objection than rejecting the Prophet Mohammad(Sallallahu A'laihe wasallam) because you are Clearly denying not only Him but also those before him and after him...remember Prophets before him were after all his Ummah...as Mohammad(Sallahu A'laihe waSallam) was the Imam before WE came to this Life and in the afterlife(In the day of Judegement, he will do a LOOONG sajdah(prostration to Allah) until we, puny muslims even smell jannah!???)

the things I just said are quite well supported by Both Quran and people who Understood God like God was meant to be understood...

no matter how much hee hee haa haa, tamasha, rongbaji i do in this forum...it is always noteworthy to stick to the cause and reach out to many people as i can!

Salaam, Rifat