View Single Post
Old September 4, 2018, 03:14 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

After getting dropped from the Bangladesh squad for theĀ Asia Cup, Sabbir Rahman was at the receiving end of some other controversy. Pakistani all-rounder Shoaib Malik launched a complaint against the Bangladeshi cricketer, who allegedly teased his wife Sania Mirza (who is a tennis player) four years ago.
Sania Mirza who is famous as the wife of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, was subjected to eve-teasing by Bangladesh batsman Sabbir Rahman, claimed by her husband great Pakistan all-rounder Shoaib Malik.

As a Bangladeshi, i am feeling ashamed..really

Shocking. From now on i would never support Sabbir rahman..He says his idol is Afridi but his behaviour is like Virat. Shameful..Sabbir..i didn't expected this. If i was the decision maker, i would have banned him for life for this eve teasing incident only. And how dare bcb didnt take any action back than and why media didnt cover the incident? Pakistani cricketers can't even bring wives here..it seems. Anyone disrespecting Shakibs wife in PSL, but no actions from PCB, how would you feel?

Last edited by SH Anik; September 4, 2018 at 04:16 AM..