View Single Post
Old June 25, 2009, 10:03 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
I blame Fazal because he made me look like I am a genuine [blind] Ash fan.
Poorfan,
You accused me first that I set up the criteria so that to target one player and to makes sure he looks bad which I thougt uncalled for in this case. Currently I don't want Ash in the current team, thats no secret. But this thread is not about any individualk player. Its an excercise I wanted to go through so that I can reevaluate by pre-conceived idea who the real impact contributers in the team. The iead of this thread spawn off from a discussion from another Ash thread. But this thread is not about one player, its about all the players in the team.

If I really wanted to target Ash (as you accused me), I could have added (as some people suggested) and manupulate the data ( by adding extra condition to target a player) by adding a condition that game need to be a WIN for us to be included in the MOM count... that would make Ash's MOM count from 3 to 0. I didn 't did that because I thought a MOM is match winning kind of performqance win or lose it doenl;t matter and the player should be rewarded. Nor did I set my mind who is the potentail Match Winner in advance and before gathering and analysing the data. That is the same reason that I resisted to comment on ODI before I do the same excercise I did with TEST.

Now if you don't give me the benifit of doubt, I guess it should be ok if you also don't get from me either.