View Single Post
Old June 5, 2012, 01:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
I am completely behind this initiative...and I hope they refuse to work with the local developers. For 2 decades the industry has been booming, and they have been making hundreds of millions of dollars...yet have made no effort to do anything on this level. I understand alone a construction company in Bangladesh doesn't have the juice to get this done...but 4-5 of the top companies could have easily gotten together.

But why should they? Cheap & affordable housing run counter to everything they believe in.

As soon as a competitor comes into the picture...they start holding press conferences...want Sahara to work in partnership with them.

NO!
+1 to that. This is classic kutnami under the guise of false nationalism from the local Bhumidoshshu community. Such deceptive patriotism is indeed the last resort of the scoundrel.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)