View Single Post
Old June 1, 2004, 10:04 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rajputro

However, I want to point one thing up. We do not allow personal attacks, may be by misunderstand, you have done that towards Arnab, and later you posted about stopping it. I am suggesting, you do that. Otherwise, you will find yourself removed from this board.
Raj Bhai:

It is your prerogative to remove the Mujibur handle from this board if it is deemed offensive.

So far I dont believe the Mujibur handle has been offensive. Infact, the Mujibur handle has so far been simple and has expressed support for Bangladesh.

You may want to peek at this thread:

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/vi...d.php?tid=5737

With regard to my alleged "personal attack" on brother Arnab, I challenge you Raj Bhai to show me where I have denigrated and insulted Arnab Bhai.

Below is a back and forth correspondence between myself and brother Arnab----please point out where I was insulting.

-----------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Arnab
Mujibur, out of curiosity: why did you refer to yourself by your own name instead of writing "me"/"myself"?

Hmmm.

--------------------------------------------

Arnab:

Men of tremendous self confidence and inimitable self esteem have no compunction about referring to themselves in the third person.

By the way Arnab, can you point me to a single meaningful cricket post you have made on this board, or are you too caught up with the responsibilities of being moderator and calling attention to yourself that you dont have sufficient time to contribute to this board in a proper manner ?

------------------------------------------------

Raj Bhai, before you choose to ban the Mujibur handle----I would appreciate if you could point me to the insulting attacks on Arnab.

Thanks.