View Single Post
Old May 1, 2015, 07:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

shobai jonno humble pie speech coming up...

ive posted before after his not so great world cup that criticisms of him are really unfair. Ive posted how he literally flew into australia on the back of no practice matches and had to face the likes of jimmy anderson and co. Then he went to nz to face boult and co in crazy swinging conditions which he probably never played in his wholel life! Then he goes to mcg where all our batsmen have done poorly... not only that but he was unfairly run out in that game!

But what happened. Everyone judged him so so harshly. Like i didn't even bother to type of posts in support of him because everyone had such a big hate agenda against him. Waste.. good for nothing... waste of space etc. Other people have said worse. But however i thought at least one person would post something in support of him... but everyone just so against imrul it was sad

Coming to the tests imrul was in good form in tests recently and deserved to be in the team. It should have been simple really... why was his spot in the test team questioned by people? Made no sense really. But instead everyone else complaining why imrul in the team and whatnot. Like wtfff. The guy got like 2 centuries recently and your saying this kind of stuff. Whatever.

And i did post imrul gonna make u guys eat humble pie!! And im sooo glad i was right!!! But it doesnt end here. He gets a fifty in the first innings ppl still pissed off saying omg this means he will be guaranteed in the next series... like wow imrul is actually hated that much in bc that whatever accomplishment he makes turns into negativity? Is this how we are?

And now he is sitting on 132* at the end of days play and now Bc gonna cosy up to imrul now? He didn't deserve to be so highly criticised in the first place. People make it seem like imrul is that terrible of a player. His only issues are balls on a good length outside off which he tends to nick and also at times the pull shot. Also his decision making can be poor. Other then that he has pretty good tools as a batsmen. Good technique as well.

I've always supported the more underdog type players. Like for Real Madrid everyone would support Ronaldo but i support Isco/Benzema. Everyone loves the Warner, Finch players but i love the Shaun Marshs. So for Bangladesh everyone loves the Shakib and Tamims but i love the Imruls and Sarkars.

Imrul let the haters hate dw ive always got ya back.