View Single Post
Old March 30, 2012, 11:54 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
From his comment on finding it difficult to focus on bowling and batting simultaneously, and bangladesh not winning tests because of the lack of wicket taking bowling attack to take 20 wickets.....

..... i have a feeling he wants to concentrate on bowling more from now on.
wouldn't be surprising since it is tough to focus on both batting and bowling together, and the team needs him more as a bowler than a batsman since tamim averages close to 40 in tests, mushy haas been averaging mid 30s i think over the last couple of years in tests and riyad is reasonable in tests. whereas BD really genuinely has no other wickt taking bowlers in tests, maybe mash if he can handle playing tests, maybe elias but we don't know unless he gets more matches he might or he might not be a wicket taker. rubel has improved a lot in one-dayers but has plataeued in tests, hasn't really improved much. i mean nasir has talent but they don't seem to want to develop his bowling.