View Single Post
Old July 25, 2012, 10:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
Its not some, everyone who watched the match felt dissapointed and its always upseting when anyone finds a test playing nation lose to a poor side like Scotland. I dont want to take out the credit of Barrington's ton there at all. But just cant consider the match as a fluke, our teams played very badly. Starting from lack of commitment to non-sense captaincy I would blame everywhere. Why? coz I'm a BD fan. Not because I pay for it, so I felt upset falling for a bad deal.
For bold part, As far as I know BCB aint running with credit balance unlike lot other cricket boards. BCB is rich enough to go for a WC prep tour to europe with her own cost. Yeah its kinda luxury BCB can afford atm, so a financial unviable tours dont really hurt BD citizens if you take aspect of that. BC welcomes everyone, and Bangladesh cricket fans are scattered all arround the world. And every fanz got hurted with this loss.

Please dont make yourself low, or feel ignored fan if you dont pay tax in BD or dont pay at all . But regurding your post- Offcoarse I would question about their commitment, but never on their ability. If I loose faith on that I would ask for any result before game starts. As like many others I also got doubt that team suffered yesterday for over-confidence, how that happened? Luxurious Europe tour, 3 wins over cold Ireland, beautiful sunny warm holland, rank #4 crossed over Ind-Pak-Aus connect these all, surely a HIGH moment for BD in Holland.

What does that mean??? Explain.. Why would I feel ignored or feel low??? And why do you assume I don't pay tax??? That's a big allegation you are making against someone you don't even know , isn't it??