View Single Post
Old October 22, 2019, 12:06 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

"I want to see who goes to the [NCL] matches, or the national camp. I want to find out who is trying to stop the India tour. I am hopeful the camp will take place, and the India tour will happen," he said. "Most of the players want to play, and want the best for Bangladesh. I can't believe they will destroy Bangladesh cricket for 5,000 taka. But we will soon see what is going on."

Quote:
Hassan then deflected a series of questions about the board's conflict of interest problem, which was part of the issues the players had with the board. When asked how committed he was to reducing conflict of interest within the board, especially after the BCB ended franchise rights deals following Shakib Al Hasan's move to Rangpur Riders from Dhaka Dynamites, which is owned by the same company where he and two other board directors are employed, Hassan had no answer.

He also deflected questions about other conflict of interest points including that of the CWAB chairman Naimur Rahman also having the role of a BCB director, Khaled Mahmud holding eleven roles within the BCB and outside, and home broadcaster Gazi TV having a BCB director as its owner.

Hassan finished the press conference saying that he had no idea about some of these conflicts, but he would find out.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...tml?CMP=chrome

Keep dodging the real issues papon and you wonder why they didn't come to you.