View Single Post
Old September 24, 2013, 07:30 AM
First Class Cricketer

What's up my Tiger friends ..good to see other cricket fans are paying attention to this series aswell!!..after the first game i was fearful as we just didn't look at the races at all. But once we settled down and our batters finally put a score on the board in the second game we showed our class and really pilled the pressure on the indian's!!..and in the end they fell short.

Yuvraj then had the nerve to let us bat first again and he was punished for that decision when we posted 312. That was virtually game over as our attack was never gonna let them back in after that.

So far Migual Cummins has looked an absolute superstar with his pace, line and swing!!..while Carter got a brilliant 132!!...

The three "test" games should be a real battle!!..the last time we played them in the caribbean in 2012 they had a team featuring Pujura, Rohit Sharma, Mukund, Dhawan, Rahane, Kumer, Rahul Sharma etc...many of whome are playing for the senior team right now and we dominated that whole series really!!!..they couldn't handle Holder and Delorn Johnson!!..the latter is in the squad to play the tests. It's gonna be hard though because they've got Gambir, Pujara, Yuvraj, Sehwag, Zaheer Khan etc all set to play a part but i guess it will be good experience for our young guys which is what the A-team is about for us, giving our youth experience at higher levels.

Last edited by WindieFan; October 6, 2013 at 06:25 AM..