View Single Post
Old December 15, 2015, 04:52 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

My Squad for the Asia Cup T20:-

Starting XI for the first match

Openers

Tamim Iqbal: Had a great BPL

Soumya Sarkar: Despite poor form he was a revolution in 2015 and Since this run of poor form is in domestic not international field he gets the node over Imrul as first choice opener

One Down

Shakib AL Hasan :- quiet BPL with the bat but was good with the ball, His Int T20 records with the bat are good at one down. so I am not willing to change something thats not broken

Number 4

Mushfiqur Rahim :- Wk, Can hit at will like Shakib when in touch

Number 5

Mahmudullah Riyad(VC) :- Rescue Riyad it is, seems to have finally removed the Sissy Riyad tag in 2015. looking like the perfect vice captain for our captain

Number 6

Sabbir Rahman :- had a awful BPL but saved by last couple of matches, excellent fielder to have in the team.

Number 7

Nasir Hossain :- I dont agree with this selection but nobody stepped up in the BPL to take this place. Nasir survives on the base of that. also handy bowling option and excellent fielder, Hoping we we'll again see the 2013 nasir

Bowlers

Mashrafe Bin Mortaza(C) :- Captain..Leader..Heart of the team

Al Amin Hossain :- To be honest he had a hit or miss BPL, Abu haidar bowled much better then him but I am willing to keep him in the starting XI for first couple of matches for his international experience, If he fails Haidar will take this place

Arafat Sunny:- Decent BPL as always, but not better then Mossaraf who I think is a far more thinking bowler then Sunny. But same as Al amin case Sunny gets the node over Mossaraf based on Int expo.

Mustafizur Rahman:- The young bowling sensation, I still cant believe he is Bangladeshi

Rest of the Team

Mossaraf Hossain :- Great BPL as always, seriously needs a call up. Back up spinner

Imrul Kayes :- Great BPL, still have problem finding singles but now seems to can make up for that with boundaries. Luckiest Cricketer Alive. Back up opener

Abu Haidar :- Find of BPL, Back up pacer

Jahurul Islam :- Nobody form the domestic honestly steped up in the batting department. Jahurul came close and should be chosen for the 15 man squad as back up WK for mushy

Thats my 15 man squad

Last edited by Night_wolf; December 15, 2015 at 06:21 PM..