View Single Post
Old July 24, 2009, 10:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

there are many things in this world which bothers the hell out of Practicing Muslims...some people have the correct way to approach them/tackle them and some people without finding the means to unleash the stored potential massive surge of Anger/hatred: take it out on the general public under the fake identity of labeling everyone kaffirs/ disbelievers even the muslims since the nonviolent muslims do not act upon this anger...

I personally think the 1971 liberation war was such a case... :supermad:

I have said in other threads before: how would prophet Mohammad(PBUH) and his companions approach this? due to the nature of the arabic Quran: without the correct context it can say whatever you want it to say given you follow the logical consistency of your translation of the quran. when you conglomerate the strong feelings of the oppressed muslims during the time of Mohammad(PBUH) with your personal hatred towards the way some things are in this life, it just gives you a shell to hide in every time you are criticized for your act of violence, your best defense would be "God authorized this, while God didn't"...and what best shell can you find then the glorious light of Islam?...

*clear example of hypocrites: they say they are the peacemakers, they think they are fooling God and the common people... but Allah in surah Bakarah(chapter2, Quran) answers them and says: nay, but they are only fooling themselves!!!!*

i am not sure if i made my ideas clear...but i don't see any other potential reasons behind mass attack on public...or how it can be justified...because this is not something ignorable..this is not something which happens once...it REPEATS, and that's what is more disturbing about it...