View Single Post
Old March 8, 2013, 10:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs PWN
I hope Perry becomes available, and we trade Kessel (1 extra year on contract) for him at the deadline. I have never seen a softer, sissier player than him in my life.

Loses every puck battle, never hits, never takes a hit to make plays, never goes into the corners, and stays 10 ft away from any type of contract. This loser would be good on a team like Pittsburgh/Boston/Anahiem where his linemates are x2 better than him, and draw the main focus. He can then regularly float around and avoid contact and still be effective, since the others will clear out space for him.

Burke did a good job with us in general, but he REALLY ****ed up with the Kessel trade. Payed the price of a franchise player for one that is not such.
Lol...you are angry this morning. Just one game. Besides, you have Pens on Sat, which is usually a win ! I think what Leafs need is a legit #1 C. In that regard, I think you guys should really try to get Getzlaf instead of Perry. Leafs have decent amount of good wingers.

What a come back by Pens last night. 4 unanswered goal to beat Flyers. Watch out league. Sid is leading the league with 39 points. Normalcy restored. You gonna play that dip **** David Steckel tomorrow?