View Single Post
Old July 7, 2006, 07:07 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
Well you did preach hate against Argentina, was it orpheus or you who said "I only take white girls as gf".

You told your gf's dad is german-english ( from the kingdom of saxony a lot of people migrated to england and thus saxon before six other kingdoms joined and took saxony to make present Deutschland, so he is saxon ) and I shortened the term for you. I did not mean to discriminate just analyze. Your nickname is not important I know but it is still influencing you, STOP HATING ARGENTINA , they did nothing bad to you ... as far as I am concerned. STOP HATING OTHER TEAMS that beats BRAZIL without cheating.

The final should be good one if the both teams have Argentina or Brazil's ( when they are in attacking minded ) ghost on their Shoulder.
Stop smoking whatever it is you're growing in your backside..

Let me see.. because I wanted Germany to beat Argentina, i.e. I don't support Argentina, literally means I "hate" them? What is your definition of hate? Who I support and I don't support is MY decision. What's that got to do with Brazil? You're dragging them into this because your team Argentina lost and I wanted them to. So what are you gonna do about it huh?

I don't recall saying "I only take white girls as gf" so don't be telling me things you're not sure of either. Go talk to your friend Orpheus about that.

My "ex" gf's dad is from Germany yes, I remember discussing something with Vladmamu in the past. My last ex was half English-Italian. Currently I fancy a Russian chick who doesn't even speak English very well. Do you not like the fact I date white girls? Are you racist?