View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 03:34 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
The current selection committee is too much defensive. I still miss the committee of Faruk and Athar.

Not impressed with SN and Nazimuddin being in the team. Last test performance cannot be counted if you play test after one year.

What the heck Abul Hasan is doing in the team? Now I believe he has the strongest lobbying.

If Riyad plays in the first test and fails he must be dropped in the second test. This should be his last chance.

Junaid should partner with Tamim in the opening slot.

Most probably Shahadat and Rubel will take the new ball.

I would like to see Shohag playing in the first test. He cannot do worse than others. But if he is a big match performer then he will grab the chance to impress.
i think junaid should bat 1st drop, that's where he's done his best work in test cricket, nazim should open for because that's where they've placed him so far in his test career and since he is in the squad they should give him the chance in that same position so we can get a greater view of his ability there. atm nazim has had some good scores opening and some bad scores, this test or this series if he gets more matches after the first test will give a greater insight as to whether he can perform there, if he can't then it's time for anamul no questions.

riyad is another worry but while he's VC he won't get dropped.