View Single Post
Old May 6, 2013, 02:09 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Settle down. I know you have been through a lot of trauma last night.

Take a deep breath and describe here what you saw. Take your time.

Don't get defensive. Pretend you are a reporter. We all need to know the view of events from all witnesses.
i dont want to talk about it Zunaid bhai, all the horor, the shots the fire, they were burning everything they got their hands into, all those shops in footpath, i saw wounded people, they even burned a bus that was in the baytul mokarom masque. they took it out and set fire on it,i tried to get away from motijhil at 6.30 pm but went to my office again running, i was afraid that fire could spray into my office. at night the whole motijhil was out of electricity, at about 2 i thing pollice along with RaB and BGB went into action, people died, i am not arguing with that, but its not the number FB is showing, most of them died when pollice and hefazot was fighting with each other, after the raid begun hefazot flee towards tiatoli

i could be wrong, i am in a shock right now and i am grateful to the combined force, because without them i think i would have been still stuck at my office, may be they did kill at night because there were lots of shots i heard during that time but i was hearing this shots all day long, so i cant say they were used for killing people, as the electricity was gone the visibility was gone to