View Single Post
Old July 3, 2012, 02:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Out of those four, only Semin and Parise are UFA's though. Any team that deals for Nash ( who has years left ) and Ryan ( RFA ) will have to give up assets and roster players. So, yea, once Parise signs, the rest will follow. Suter is smart. He knows that a team that fails with Parise will up the offer for him. So, he is waiting.

Minnt star trib just talked to Parise and he basically said that he hasn't even talked to his fiance yet. So, for whatever its worth, I think we are in for more waiting.

I think he ends up back in Jersey. That old bastard Lou is guilt tripping him..
Agreed. All that trading, and UFA signings will fall into place once Parise gets his stuff sorted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Yes. You can carry extra cap till some cut off date later and at that point you restructure your roster. Some body on twitter posted a gulf stream flight plan from Wisconsin to Detroit...oh man..what suspense! I thought I was the one with suspense since my wife is due in about a week..: )
Congrats man! I will pray for your your child's and bhabi's health.

Well, congrats Sohel. I'm 99.99% sure now that Suter is headed your way. Must be nice to get a replacement #1 as soon as your old one retires.

Oh and btw, that Derek Roy trade really caught me off guard yesterday. Even though he has only 1 year left on his deal, I thought he'd bring back more than Ott. Buffalo's center depth sucks major *** now.

Hodgson + one of Ennis/Grigorenko will be centering the top two lines now. Pretty awful for a team looking to make the playoffs. Roy had his issues, but for a team with a lack of talent at center, I thought he'd get locked up long term.

Burke fails at getting a top 6 center yet again. Richie, Carter, Ribiero, Roy all dealt and not one to the Leafs.

GET US A FREAKIN CENTER BURKE.