View Single Post
Old May 6, 2014, 10:06 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Messi

yes brother i know what you are talking about.

all of the things you said is legit..but weight lifting won't make u big. it will if u eat like a bull .so if one eats as necessary...gains SUFFICIENT muscle, and trains for all of those which you mentioned, plus POWER(forceƗspeed).(ex-olympic lifting, sprint, vertical leap etc)
(and also- i am into the mentioned kind of training.))
but most of bangladeshis(including me, are FAR AWAY from being TOO MUSCULAR, they are(most of em) skinny as hell. actually it comes down to bodyfat and dedication(genetics too)...if you are 80 kilo shredded@8-12% bodyfat, i bett you would be fast and strong, fit, TOUGH(for situation u mentioned), at least from the average people(even if u have the worst geness - justust assuming though)..

but i am thinking why dont people like us unite and make a stand for the sake of our people's fitness, strength. who knows ? if Allah wishes, imagine, our people have some gifts in some sports/events/feats...so who knows ! what if we can remove the title of "largest country to never win a oly medal"?????

Google " Manohar Aich " , from comilla maybe, squatted 330 kgs!!!!! (660 lbs????) at ONLY 4 foot 11.. he was named pocket hercules..also won mr.universe. I bet he had the ability to run(maybe sprint?) with a man on his back over kilometres....

Muscle can actually help, to a certain limit of course, skip to myth 2.

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/...engthmyth.html

Do you train alchemist brother?????

And are you in BD(ctg?)????