View Single Post
Old March 12, 2013, 06:48 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

unfortunately for anamul i think if tamim is fit jahurul has to retain his place due to their individual performances in the first test. i really want anamul to get a consistent run in the team but with ash getting 190 in the #3 spot you can't drop him and he has to bat at #3 as that's where he got his 190, jahurul did better than anamul opening. even though the longer format looks to be anamul's strong point, if jahurul performs then he might just have to be back-up opener for awhile, really work hard on improving his technique and when he gets a chance either as opener or #3, or even if someone in the middle order gets injured then he'll be ready to grab the opportunity with both hands.

i think razzak will most likely play instead of sunny, bringing him over early i reckon is a sure sign of that. as far as pacers go they might still go with shahadat and abul, neither got great results but they did both get wickets and it was a flat track, it depends on the confidence they have in robiul on whether they think he can perform or not.

otherwise it's the same, what i would change though is where riyad bats, if we have a batsman batting at #8 then it should be him. mushy got a double, ash got 190, nasir got a ton and mominul got a half century so they should come ahead of him, plus #8 is where he bats best.