View Single Post
Old July 12, 2008, 04:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehteshamul
TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Hello Beamer.

No Offense . How about yourself ?

By the Grace of Almighty I am fortunate to be okay in every respect.

Doing right things at the right time benefits yourself and benefits others too.

When you try to do new things you will be challenged by others for ignorance or being satisfied with what they have . This is human nature. But if you have Self Belief and Self confidence most likely you can make it happen.

Because of that and Absolute belief in God I was able to get opportunities to work at Lever Brothers and Microsoft USA.

I do not know how far you have been able to fathom the thread in question.

In a nutshell the message is : The players have to have accountability and should be compensated to the extent they perform .

If they perform well off course they have to be rewarded in the form of bonus or any monetary incentive as appropriate.

If they underfperform they should be penalised. This will help to get them disciplined and create a sense of awareness that they are paid to do a job.

I hope this helps you a bit.

Allah Hafez.

Cheers!

Whatever THE MIND OF MAN can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE – Napolean Hill

Every ADVERSITY, every FAILURE and every HEARTACHE carries with it the SEED of an equivalent or a greater BENEFIT - Napolean Hill
I guess 'Strange' is stranger than fiction in this case.

Just okay? specially for someone who anticipates the 'right time' to do the 'right thing'. No one can boast of the fact they have taken every right decision, in the nick of time, in their lifespan, unless you are from Delphi, and we already have an Oracle here!

What new things? reading a long column when it can be easily fit in four-five lines can indeed be challenging. Actually, people are quite open to welcome new ideas in BC, contrary to your assumptions,and often with well thought out criticisms. Only the ignorant screams ignorance more often than others.

You are also missing humor. I wasn't questioning your posts, as you have a right to say what you want, but, the strange style of billboard type lengthy bold write-ups are actually devoid of any substance when you examine it closely. Hence the vertically challenged remark ,and sorry to say that you offer nothing new. Your ideas of penalties for players are nothing new and has been discussed many times over.

Pretty hard to fathom what you are saying really. Maybe, you ought to climb down the ladder and write like everyone else does, from a ground level, and maybe, you will start to make sense, though I doubt it highly. Microsoft should have taught you that. and who says Microsoft USA? Its fine if you have worked for Microsoft Sudan. No one cares..