View Single Post
Old March 27, 2003, 10:39 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default not cricket but...

but I was wondering precisely who gave US their current job? Is it their job at all? What does this imply? There are 10s of dictators out there with poor human rights record...does it mean that if you oppose USA and it so happens that you are a dictator you are in trouble?!?!? Does it mean that if you have the might you have the right?!?!? why do we need a security council?!?! Was this war necessary?! why did 90% of the world believe otherwise?! are they all fools?! did you even see the evidence Powell brought to the UN...it was ridiculous...world's most powerful spy machine and the best they could do was that!!!!! This UN is useless and I hope it goes the way of the dodos soon. For a second, come out of your comfort zones, try and feel what it feels like be Iraqi in baghdad right now!!!
I sometimes wonder about what moral right US has at all?! They are the only country on earth who have used all forms of weapons of mass destruction-biological and chemical (Vietnam) and nukes against civilian populations!!!!!!!!!! Their artificially created wars killed and miamed MILLIONS of people through out the world...their morals are warped and one-sided like their politicians...This war will cost at least another 10,000 at least...including iraqi soldiers and they are the victims too...they are simply defending their land! what would you do?!... against an occupation force that came half across the world...its all terribly unfair. This war was not on Iraq's choosing...it was forced on them...I hope Bush and his cronies burn in hell

sorry guys! I had to take it out...