View Single Post
Old June 6, 2011, 10:48 AM
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012

Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
Yeah, a cricket crazy nation which still wants the country seller Amir to be a part of team, a cricket crazy nation that refuses to give credit when its due, and believing that evry other match pak looses, its because of match fixing....a cricket crazy nation that idolises afridi's ball biting, pitch damaging, learning trades of reverse swinging by ball tampering, yeah, you are actually, right, no wonder they keep on prdocung cricketers of such calibre, crazy both on and off the field, and cricket doesnt need such followers.....lol...only pak think so.....and others just telling for formality.....cricket crazy yeah...hahah, only 12 people turning out for a test match of pak v india in 2004...u call them cricket crazy....even zimbabwe have more test crowds than that......and take it easy...let it get sorted all first, and am all for pakistan cricket........if i had ur logic, then there wasnt any right for sa to be banned...even they loved sports? so why such double standards....this is a major issue, hope icc resolves this soon
No offense, but it sounded like when: "Bangladeshis" threw stones to WI bus.

"Some Pakistanis" would have sounded much authenticated instead of the term "whole nation". I haven't found my fellow Pakistani students as emotionally driven as you described. There are different people with different perceptions bro.

Last edited by riankhan; June 6, 2011 at 01:01 PM..