View Single Post
Old July 3, 2011, 07:33 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
...This _is_ after all banglacricektdot com not banglamuslimsdotcom. While mods and admins are pretty lenient and welcoming to any threads that are opened as long as they abide by forum rules, how irritating would it be if I were to open threads on Hindu goddesses or Rabbinic parables every day?
Dear Zeeshan,

Bhairey, why so much rage and hate? What grave crime any muslim comitted against you or any loved ones? Must we muslims ALL suffer a collective punishment because of being guilty by association?

Have you seen anybody posting any "annoying" "irritating" Islamic threads in the CRICKET sectiom of this forum? What is FORGET CRICKET sections for....only "Yo Momma" threads? You dont find me or others there complaining or moaning about how silly, base and repulsive the whole notion of making imbecilic jokes about ones MOTHER. I think you know about the Islamic saying about " Paradise lies beneath the feet of your mothers". You pick the worst aspect of a culture out of all the good available then make it your own by embracing it like there is no tomorrow and then push it on to the forumers in BC. BUT do you see me showing my annoyance or irritation there or other equally suspect threads opened in extremely poor taste? Have I not adopted "live and let live" here?

So, go ahead, youngman! Open as many Hindu Goddesses or Rabanical Parables threads as to your heart's fill. Infact, that would be a notable departure from Yo Momma threads and their likes. We could, perhaps, actually learn something. We might even take part and contribute in YOUR threads. If offensive or in poor taste you won't simply find us there. Shalom