View Single Post
Old July 4, 2011, 11:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfjkl
I wish slavery exists.
I could free a slave for not fasting one day in ramadan.
perfectly legit in islam.
asdfjkl....this is outragious! What are you thinking man? This sorts of complete blind, STUPID and thoughtless comments give the non-Islamc world the wrong, violent, heartless, savage impression about Al-Islam and the social concept that Islam gave birth to. If it was during the middle ages and during the crusade after the fall of Damascas and Spain and all the recently freed christian slaves from the christian fortresses/citadels would more often convert to their new rescuers path, Al-Islam as a free soul....I am not denying the fact that the Arabs historically always traded and sold and used slaves and took part in this crime against humanity untill probably just a hundred years ago!

asdfjkl, as a moslem, you want to free all/any slaves if you can as it is morally WRONG to enslave another human being or even another living being for the All forgiving Allah's sake. Somehting He the Almighty created just like you and me and you want to enslave that creation of Allah and claim that you own him/her??? Are you out of your mind? You said, "I could free a slave for not fasting one day in ramadan." Waht does it mean? It is said in reference to that time, the time when Islam was founded by the Great prophet (PBUH), the concept you are talking about was refering to freeing slaves of that time, during the infancy age of Al-Islam, if you skiped a day's fasting in the holy month of Ramadan then you must free a slave of yours...it does not or Islam does not permit enslaving anything, let along another human being TODAY, NOW, capiche??>.....

asdfjkl, With age, Islam evolves, it evolves because it teaches us to evolve, because it is indeed like following a scientific research/study....it talks about the truth about humanity and compassion, understanding, respect of all living being, the nature and total submission of YOUR self to Allah. You have to undertand in order to understand.

Please do not say such things about slaves and all agian in the forum...it makes us, this forum, BC and Al-Islam look bad and portray us wrongly. Something we have been fighting since the British and Pakistan invasion/occupation of Bangladesh and in my current country USA we have been fighting slavery since Columbus came here!

I am so dissapointed at a lot of you...I thought of all of you all to be broader and grander...not bickering like this, over things that you do not even know of but you are quoting and refering the Creator and the Prophet (PBUH) left right and center and totally totally degrading the environment of this great Forum.